- Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your engineering career?
- Are you lookin for an Engineering Apprenticeship that offers a real alternative to University? if so, please read on………
Scottish Leather Group operates at the forefront of the leather industry and believe that sustainability must be at the heart of manufacturing. With a passion for quality not only in our products, but in our people, we bring together years of craftsmanship with innovative technology to create some of the lowest carbon leather in the world. We want to develop exceptional talent who have the capability of pushing the boundaries when it comes to engineering, we must grow and develop our current workforce and future leaders organically – we achieve this through our Apprenticeship Academy.
What is on offer?
- 4 year apprenticeship – our blended learning format will ensure that you gain the breadth and depth of experience you need to make a real difference
- Year 1 – spent at West College Scotland giving you a broad appreciation of engineering principles before you embark on practical on-the-job training
- Years 2-4; your remaining 3 yrs will be spent on-site, attending college p/time
- HNC/D in your preferred discipline (mechanical or electrical)
- Competitive salary and opportunities to grow within our Engineering function
If you wish to be considered for this apprenticeship, please email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application – 18th June 2017