Allstaff Glasgow require an experienced BDM to work for an organisation who manage a portfolio of student accommodation in the UK.
Working within a team and reporting to the Head of Sales, you will cover Aberdeen to Newcastle and be based either Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow or Newcastle. Frequent travel to other sites throughout the North will be required. Own car is essential and mileage will be paid for travel.
Candidates should be personable, have a sales background ideally within property or hotel sales, be able to set their own schedule and achieve targets.
Sales planning and understanding the financial impact of any potential business will play a large part of the role taking responsibility for forecasting sales, projecting income and occupancy levels.
- Source new clients, manage existing business and revenue
- Generate and chasing leads
- Driving new and existing business opportunities
- Adopting a professional sales approach with all clients ensuring all leads are followed up in a professional manner
- Building relationships with colleagues, clients and potential new business
- Maximising occupancy therefore revenue
- Preparing marketing/sales plans
Interested with suitable experience?A full job spec can be provided for suitable candidates.
Please send your CV through the link
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG4606
Salary: Up to £35000 per annum + additional benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: