Allstaff require a Commercial Manager for our large Manufacturing client based East End of Glasgow. This is a permanent role to work for a very well established organisation, preferably for a candidate with a manufacturing background.
Candidates should have excellent knowledge of supply chain management coupled with first class negotiation and communication skills. You should also be an experienced Team manager with the ability to develop direct reports in line with company values.
Duties will include:
- Effectively manager customer visits and seek new business opportunities
- Manage the supply chain to meet business strategies
- Ensure all scheduling of materials orders and deliveries meet agreed timescales
- Prepare costings and revenue analysis
- Effectively communicate all OEM and supply chain customers to ensure full awareness of product and commercial viability
- Liaise with sales staff. Continuously improve,manage and develop the system to monitor effectiveness making recommendations for improvement
- Liaise with production, Quality and Technical departments on a daily basis
- Protect agreed margins and profitability of the business thus increasing customer satisfaction
- Continuously improve the customer experience and quality to provide customer excellence
- Suggest ways to improve quality, service and profit
- Manage direct reports performance and development
Interested? Please email your CV today stating your salary requirement.