Allstaff Glasgow require an experienced Customer Service Administrator for a large manufacturing client based Glasgow’s East End. Close to public transport links and full parking offered, this is a central location and easily accessible.
This role will be on a temporary basis with a view to possible permanent therefore candidates MUST be available for an immediate start.
Candidates should have previous Customer Service Administration experience and have the ability to work within fast paced, changing environment where providing 100% customer satisfaction is vital. A manufacturing background is preferred.
The Customer Service Administrator will:
- Provide product information to customers
- Resolve customer queries and service problems
- Suggest product improvements
- Open customer accounts and maintain accurate records
- verify account information and inform of any delays
- Arrange shipment of products
if you are an experienced Customer Service Administrator, seeking a new challenge and are available for an immediate start, please do send your Cv through the link!
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position
Job Start Date: