Allstaff Office Division have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join an award winning company based in Paisley. Candidates must have excellent accounting skills along with a strong commercial awareness to help achieve ambitious business plans.
The successful candidates must be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
Keys duties are as follows:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts and company reports.
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- The investigation of P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Preparing ancillary returns including VAT.
- Maintaining all daily banking facilities including company payments.
- Maintain a 12 month cash flow forecast.
- Working closely with external advisors and auditors.
- Maintaining and building relationships with company accountants.
- Meeting company compliance requirements
- Ensuring the financial accounting system and tax filing is on time.
- Responsible for preparing year end information for accountants.
- Managing all company insurances
- General adhoc duties as and when required.
Applicants must be proficient in all Microsoft Packages and have the ability to work well within fast paced environments . Excellent communication skills along with exceptional attention to detail is required.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm and the salary is competitive.
If you have the desired skills and experience and are looking for a new challenge then please apply direct.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG3714
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: