Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our client, a well established company based within Paisley.
We are looking for a professional individual with excellent communications skills, who is well organised and can work well both independently and within a team.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Meeting all company deadlines and KPI’s
- Responsible for preparing and processing monthly payroll for up to 500 employees using our time and attendance system and SAGE.
- Completing the full payroll cycle
- Responsible for the coordination between payroll and human resources to maintain all employee data.
- Ensuring that all employee records are up to date and accurate.
- Generating payment reports for management and operations
- Experience with PAYE, SSP, SMP and the calculation of holiday pay.
The successful candidate must have strong IT skills, have the ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion, possess excellent problem solving skills and hold a high level of attention to detail.
CIPP qualification is desired but not essential.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm and the salary is depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing business, if you are interested in this role and believe you have the required skills and experience then please apply direct.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG3713
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: