Allstaff Engineering Division require a Quality Engineer with 1-2 years experience for our manufacturing client based East End of Glasgow to monitor, audit, review and improve the quality of products and the associated manufacturing processes.To collect and collate data and report to management on improvements required on the business quality performance.
We seeks a graduate with 1-2 years working experience who can travel other sites when required, sometimes outwith the UK.
Candidates must have a quality background with technical and/or science qualifications at SCQF level 7 (HNC minimum).
You should also have ISO 9001/IATF/AS9100D and preferably a QMS qualification.
- Complying with all safety, health, environment and welfare policies, risk assessments, standard operating procedures, work instructions and legal requirements
- Ensuring company procedures and processes are adhered to and improve on in line with standards and certificates AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 17025
- Preparing fro audits
- Working with internal stakeholders, suppliers and customers ensuring consistent improvement of processes, quality of product and delivery
- Collect, collate and report on quality performance and supplier performance and report to senior management
- Ensuring equipment used for measurement and testing is maintained and calibrated
- To attend quality meetings
Interested? Please submit your CV through the link
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG3686
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: