Allstaff have an excellent opportunity for Team Leader/Machine Operators to join a Local organisation,please see the job specification below.
- To ensure that the machine is set up correctly and all safety checks have been carried out.
- Add on checks – method used to establish the correct amount of product is applied according to the technical specification.
- Monitoring of the machine and ongoing quality, and add on checks throughout the run.
- Inspection – to inspect the product to ensure a high quality of application and free from any faults.Responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety standards are met
- Takes ownership for ensuring all housekeeping duties and safe working are promoted.
- Team player – works as part of team to deliver results.
- Effective communications at all levels.
- Quality of output – Zero tolerance to process defects.
- Ensure all downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Meets customer specifications,Meets quality specifications
- Meets Health and Safety standards – Zero Tolerance
Positive attitude and behaviours
To be suitable for this role you must be able to supply 2 recent references.
Job Reference: RR3395
Salary: £8.50 - £9.5 per annum
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: