With the UK manufacturing sector currently enjoying continued demands coupled with reports from the Purchasing Managers Index survey suggesting a solid pace of continued expansion,Business optimism remains very strong in this sector. In addition recent reports have shown manufacturers took on new workers at the fastest pace since mid-2014.
Allstaff, as a leading Recruiter for the manufacturing sector within the west of Scotland, currently have a number of great opportunities for candidates at all levels. We are currently recruiting for a number of high profile permanent positions open to those who have expertise and experience within high volume manufacturing.
The permanent positions we are currently recruiting for are as follows:
- Senior Quality Management
- Quality Assurance Management
- Operations Management
- Production Management
- Production Supervisors
What do our prestigious clients look for?
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced Manufacturing environment.
- Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement/Six Sigma expertise.
- An enthusiastic, professional demeanour with a real thirst for implementing efficiencies and improvements.
- Dynamic, fast paced individuals with a great attention to detail.
- Individuals who want to progress their careers with companies with world class status.
- Evidence of Professional Development, such as qualifications in Manufacturing/Engineering is also very desirable.
Our current opportunities are based in Renfrewshire however our client base covers the West of Scotland. If the above roles are of interest or if you would like to discuss other opportunities, please message myself, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0141 887 1137 and I’ll be happy to chat to you about the roles further.