Allstaff Office Division are recruiting for a Fire & Safety Coordinator to work on a temporary contract with our client based in the outskirts of Glasgow City Centre. For the right candidate this role can become permanent.
Suitable candidates will be confident with all Microsoft Packages and in-house systems, ability to work well both independently and within a team. Previous experience working within a similar role is desirable but not essential, we would also be keen to speak to candidates with a strong administration background.
All candidates must be available to start with immediate effect.
Duties are as follows:
- Raise and arrange planned works for the month ahead
- Create and maintain a job schedule based on location, resource and engineer availability
- Allocate works to engineers
- Monitoring all works and recording missed works
- Ensure compliance records are up to date
- Managing quotes and ensuring they are returned within timeframe
- Managing client maintenance reports/certificates
- Arranging site access when required
- General administration tasks
Hours of Work; –
Mon-Thurs 07.30 – 16.45
Friday 07.30 – 16.00
Call Jennifer on 0141 221 3923 / firstname.lastname@example.org