There is no cost for our service unless we place a candidate with you, if on a temporary basis we will agree an hourly charge rate which will include employers’ national insurance, holiday accrual based on 28 days annual holiday, auto-enrolment cost and our margin. We offer a full transparent pricing policy. We can also negotiate a fixed fee for the supply of temporary staff where your need may be in excess of 3 months e.g. maternity cover.
Where you have a vacancy for a permanent member of staff, no fee will be applicable unless you engage a candidate supplied by Allstaff. Upon engaging a permanent candidate you will be entitled to an 11 week rebate period on a sliding scale should you or the candidate terminate the employment during the first 11 weeks (please see our TCB for full details).
As we are only rewarded for success, you will incur no costs using the services of Allstaff unless we have supplied a candidate to you. This, however, is not the case should you choose to advertise when you will bear the cost of both the advert and the related administration cost whether successful or not.
Our quality assured processes are as follows:-
- Interviewing suitably experienced candidates to ensure a healthy bank of available candidates
- Initiating references for all candidates
- Carrying out annual audit checks on temporary workforce to ensure updated work records e.g. Eligibility to work in the UK
- On-site check-in of new temporary staff if required by client, otherwise telephone check-in
- Management of timesheets, payroll reports, holiday accrual, auto-enrolment administration etc.
- Regular site visits by Account Controller
- Weekly quality call to enquire if temporary worker is required for following week and also to handle any queries
- Conducting drugs testing by approved supplier, if required
- Timesheet emailed directly to temporary worker on a weekly basis
- Temporary workers paid directly into bank account each Friday
- Holiday pay accrued weekly with any requests only agreed on confirmation of clients’ approval
- Carrying out weekly reports on absence; holidays; spend per shift and overtime breakdown
- Out of Hours service available
- Carrying out standard advertising (if required) and managing all responses
- Interviewing of selected candidates by a trained consultant, with references initiated on day of interview
- Carrying out Disclosure checks, if requested.
- Conduct search and selection of database for suitably experienced/qualified candidates to meet client job description
- Preparing CVs for selection
- Arranging 1st interview (providing full company information and interview process to ensure candidate is fully prepared)
- Relaying feedback to all candidates
- Arranging 2nd interview
- Managing offer of engagement
- Processing reference information
- Free interviewing facilities for salaried positions at both branches
- 11 week rebate scheme
- No Placement No Fee Guarantee