Allstaff Professional Services Division are delighted to be supporting our client, a highly successful global manufacturing organisation based in Renfrewshire, on an exciting Accounts & Shipping Administrator opportunity on an ongoing temporary basis.
This organisation is long-established, with a solid market reputation for success. The role sits within the key finance function where the successful candidate will be responsible for a large range of Accounting processes including undertaking bank reconciliations, alongside purchase and sales ledger duties. There will be an expectation to undertake general Shipping Administrator duties to additionally support the team.
Key areas of the role include:
- The accurate and timely invoicing of outgoing goods alongside the preparation of relevant documentation
- Identifying and understanding batches due for dispatch and ensuring the accurate documentation is produced
- Undertaking accurate tracking and monitoring of all airfreight, sea freight and road deliveries whilst attaching all relevant documentation
- Managing the multi-currency invoicing structure, ensuring a strict and robust approach to calculating and converting cost currencies for invoicing
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing control account reconciliations, daily bank reconciliations and purchase ledger processing
- Providing support with the Sales Ledger and Credit Control team
- Assisting in month-end processes with the accurate and timely processing of credit notes, sales invoices and receipts
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience:
- Solid Purchase Ledger experience is essential for this role
- Sales Ledger experience is highly desirable
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Highly computer literate with strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to think laterally with high levels of numeracy
- Strong attention to detail skills, alongside excellent organisational skills
- Positive attitude and approach to the working environment
If you feel you hold the right level of experience and are interested in finding out more details, please submit your CV at the earliest convenience for a confidential chat.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.