Allstaff Office Division are delighted to be supporting our client, a highly successful global manufacturing organisation based in Renfrewshire, on a new to the market Administrator opportunity on an ongoing temporary basis.
This role will sit within their head Office team where the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting a busy production team in their day to day activities
- Input data into a spreadsheet on a daily basis, while highlighting any data integrity issues
- Maintaining accurate records utilising Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Any adhoc administrative duties to support the team
This is a very fast-paced role, and to be successful in this role, it’s important that you hold the following experience:
- Strong data entry skills
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Excellent IT proficiency, especially MS Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
This role is based on a working pattern offering a competitive hourly rate and a great working environment, please get in touch if you feel this would be well suited to your experience.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary staff, engaging and paying workers directly and supplying to a client who will control the worker in the course of their work.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.