Allstaff Office Division are delighted to be supporting our client, a highly successful market leader in manufacturing based in Stirling, on a new to market Administrator opportunity on a temporary basis.
This role will sit within their head Office team where the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Data entry within the internal database
- Ensuring reports are accurate
- Maintaining accurate records utilising Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Any adhoc administrative duties to support the team
To be successful in this role, it’s important that you hold the following experience:
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent IT proficiency, especially MS Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Offering a competitive hourly rate and a great working environment, please get in touch if you feel this would be well suited to your experience.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary staff, engaging and paying workers directly and supplying to a client who will control the worker in the course of their work.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.