Our client, a specialised Warehousing Services Provider, is looking to add an experienced Administrator to their successful Customer Services team.
This role is on a temporary basis for 6 months and is based in Hillington.
The successful candidate will be performing the following duties:
- Answering calls and directing them to the appropriate person
- Answering calls and taking delivery/despatch bookings
- Preparing despatch and goods in paperwork from the warehouse management system
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets with stock movements and customer charges
- Preparing works orders for production from the Production management system
To be successful in this role, it will be necessary to hold excellent experience within a similar role, holding solid IT proficiency and excellent communication skills. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in learning more, please get in touch ASAP.
Hours: 0830-1630 Mon-Thu and 0800-1530 Fri
Location: Glasgow – Hillington
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.