Allstaff Office & Professional Services Division have partnered exclusively with one of our key Manufacturing clients based in Paisley to bring to market an exciting Assistant Accountant vacancy.
This role will be on a permanent, full-time basis based within their Paisley offices.
The successful candidate will sit within the central finance function where the role would entail assisting with the monthly management accounts, budgets & forecasting, and assisting with financial and cash modelling.
Other key aspects of the role will include:
- Undertaking balance sheet reconciliations and cash allocations
- Maintaining the purchase and sales ledgers
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Monthly CIS returns
- Assisting with year-end audit
- Adhoc duties as and when required such as assisting with payroll when needed
We are looking to speak with candidates who hold the following experience:
- Part-Qualified or looking to undertake qualifications
- Experience of working within manufacturing background would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Self-sufficient and able to manage own workload
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT proficiency (MS Excel & Sage)
For your efforts, my client are offering a very competitive basic salary, great benefits, and study support alongside real career progression. If you are keen to find out more, please submit your details at your earliest convenience.
Hours of work: Monday -Thursday: 08:30 – 17:30 Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Salary: Up to £30K
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.