Allstaff Office & Professional Services Require an Assistant to the CEO on either a Full or Part Time basis.
Our client are a progressive firm with 6 offices throughout Scotland and Northern Ireland, looking to expand further.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing advanced, high level and quality support to the CEO.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Managing and oversight of projects, producing timelines and follow up with team members.
- Coordinate key operational activities and projects across the business.
- Undertake research, analysing problems, compiling data and preparing reports.
- Facilitate internal communications, for example, draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements, distribute information and schedule events and presentations.
- Organise, schedule, attend meetings, book meeting room/venue, organise refreshments, technology requirements based on participants needs, prepare meeting agendas, papers, information and board packs, perform research for meetings, and preparing minutes and ensure actions are completed.
- Ensure the CEO is fully prepared and briefed prior to attendance at internal and external meetings.
- Prepare and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Provide support to marketing and business development activities.
- Plan and organise company events.
- Taking initiative to resolve problems within policies and guidelines.
- Organise travel.
- Maintain a diary of meetings and events.
- General administrative duties including acting as a first point of contact, dealing with telephone calls and email, take and deliver accurate messages, respond to requests by gathering and providing information, drafting letters, document control, update internal databases, setting up and maintaining filing systems, filtering incoming mail, sorting, redirecting and action as appropriate.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.