Allstaff Glasgow are working on behalf of our client, one of the biggest & busiest car auctions sites in the country. We are recruiting drivers to work on sale and non-sale days as the business reopens to the public after lockdown.
To be eligible you must have a current driving licence with no more than 6 points, be available to work Monday to Friday and also a minimum of 1 Saturday every month, you must be flexible in approach to working hours as start and finish times will vary due to business requirements.
The job will involve:
- Driving cars/vans through the auction. Following all safety rules, you must take care at all times.
- Locating and parking vehicles as requested, taking care not to cause any damage.
- Driving vehicles from one site to another. You will be driving on public roads.
- Allowing customers to inspect vehicles at all times.
- Other general duties as required.
You will be required to wear a face covering at all times.
Due to the busyness of the site and the volume of vehicles, you will need to drive very carefully and be courteous at all times.
These will be ongoing temporary jobs with opportunity for permanent roles should they become available.
Start dates will be from 19th April, get in touch with us to find out more.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.91 per hour
- driving: 1 year (preferred)
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.