Allstaff are delighted to bring to market the role of Commercial Coordinator with our prestigious manufacturing client, based in Coatbridge.
With over 35 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of their products, this is an opportunity to join a progressive employee-owned, values-driven company who offer an amazing benefits package, attractive salary, free parking on site and potential growth opportunities once established in your role.
This is an office-based role where hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8.30-5pm (40 hours per week); and has a flexible starting date.
Working within a small team, duties will include:
• Managing customer accounts, providing support for orders, account statuses and any other enquiries
• Providing sales data and creating reports, monthly, quarterly, and annually on business performance to the Commercial function
• Creating and processing orders in accordance with company timescales, reviewing pending orders and customer requests to always ensure customer satisfaction
• Scheduling meetings and sales appointments
• Responding customer enquiries professionally and in a timely manner
• Following up with customers on the status of orders
• Maintaining an organised and accessible filing system
• Assisting with the marketing of company
A degree in Business or relative field would be advantageous, coupled with being a team player, a great communicator, being respectful, possessing strong organisational and time management skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please get in touch today!
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.