Allstaff Professional Services Division are proud to bring to the market the position of Customer Services Representative with one of our highly successful Manufacturing clients based in Hillington.
We’re looking for someone who holds at least 1 years’ experience within a customer-facing role who is able to enhance and add value to the overall customer journey.
Key duties will surround:
- Determine pricing and margins on quotes to secure business
- Liaise with Production, Despatch and Accounts to ensure optimum delivery schedules
- Review open orders to ensure a continuous supply of parts
- Assist customers to resolve issues with supplies, deliveries, price or quality to satisfy their needs
- Monitor and action the late and the current backlog of orders for all customers
- Ensure all orders are entered onto the system and confirm to the customer within a timely manner
To be successful in the role, you will hold the following:
- Min. 1 years’ experience within a customer-facing role
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of MS Office
- Strong customer service skills with knowledge of what constitutes good customer service
- Ability to understand pricing complexities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established growing organisation who prides themself on ensuring their customer is at the heart of everything they do.
if you are interested, please do get in touch today!
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary staff, engaging and paying workers directly and supplying to a client who will control the worker in the course of their work.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.