Allstaff Office & Professional Services Division are proud to be partnering with one of our highly reputable clients based in Dundonald in their search to appoint a Client Services Administrator on a temporary to permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for organising and booking in laboratory related appointments. It is essential that the candidate should hold strong organisation and attention to detail skills as the role would entail liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis.
Other key areas of the role will surround:
- Liaising with clients regularly in relation to appointments, ensuring these are booked accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure client expectations and turnaround times are met
- Logging/ recording all sample information on the system accurately in a timely manner
- Liaising with administration, inspection and laboratory departments to prioritise work specific to customer’s requirements and expectations.
- Completing all relevant documentation in relation to samples
To be successful in this role, you will hold the following experience:
- +2 years experience within an administration role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
This role is offering a salary of up to £24,000, with working hours of M-F 8:30am – 5.00pm. To be considered for this role, please submit your CV asap.
Allstaff is operating as a employment business for the supply of temporary staff, engaging and paying workers directly and supplying to a client who will control the worker in the course of their work.