Allstaff Office Division requires a Health & Safety Administrator for our client based near Paisley.
Providing administration support to the Health & Safety team, you will:
- Update internal systems and create reports
- Administer the company’s hazard reporting system and follow up corrective actions
- Organise H & S meetings and minute take
- Update visual documentation across the site
- Coordinate and arrange occupational health appointments
- Update the COSHH database and COSHH risk assessments
- Update excel reports and type general correspondence
We seek candidates with excellent organisational skills, a positive can-do attitude and those who cultivate professional relationships with ease.
Ideally, candidates should have manufacturing, construction or Engineering background to be considered.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.