Allstaff Manufacturing division requires a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor for our client based in Paisley.
Key skills and experience required –
- Carrying out new start inductions
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Ensure hazards are identified and measures are effectively put in place
- Assist the H & S team members to develop by identifying training needs
- Carrying out workplace inspections ensuring a safe workplace. Any issues should be raised to management in a timely manner
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies, acting as a point of knowledge
- Assist with the updating of company H&S policies and procedures, update and maintain records, provide statistics to senior management
- Carrying out any investigations and reporting to senior staff
We seek those with at least 5 years of experience within the manufacturing, construction, engineering or similar industry sector. As a minimum, we require TechIOSH or GradIOSH qualification or NEBOSH, National general certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV today.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.