Allstaff Office Division is delighted to bring to the market the role of Internal Sales Administrator with our Global client based in Paisley.
Our client’s portfolio contains more than 250,000 product lines and supplies customers with KanBan, schedule and spot buy requirements.
You will manage accounts ensuring goods are received and returned in a timely manner and within agreed SLA’s. Chasing quotes issued and processing orders to ensure parts are delivered on time and in full.
- Managing customer quotations
- Creating the best cost price
- Maintaining a quote log file
- Managing the introduction of new parts onto the system
- Creating stock codes and item description
- Bag/Bin quantity creation
- Dealing with general enquiries and maintaining customer relationships
- Completing customer portals dependant on requirements
- General administrative duties including raising credit notes
Hours of work are 7.30am-4pm or 8am-4.30pm Monday to Friday.
This is a fantastic opportunity for suitably experienced candidates. Please submit your CV today!
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.