Allstaff Office Division seeks an Administrator to work with our well-established client based in Whiteinch, Glasgow.
Due to continued growth, a new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to work within their technical function. We seek candidates ideally from the manufacturing and construction industries who can demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creating and updating excel spreadsheets
- Reading client drawings and updating relevant information on excel
- Cross-check drawings against the original specification (training given)
- Liaise with clients, architects, site managers and contractors, assisting with technical support and timescales
- Acquiring specific dimensions and specifications to ensure the customer order is manufactured accurately
- Creating schedules for manufacturing
- Ensuring costs are accurately recorded and relayed to the customer
If this role is of interest to you, please apply today!
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.