Allstaff Office Division are delighted to be bringing to market an exciting Part-Qualified/ QBE Accountant vacancy with one of our market leading Manufacturing clients based in Renfrewshire on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will sit within the key finance function where the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily processing of key accounts involving the preparation, distribution and assisting with the generation of various financial reports, forecasts and reconciliations.
Key areas of the role will surround:
- Preparation and distribution of accurate monthly management reports and weekly KPIs including the monthly financial narrative on performance.
- Reconciling and communicating key variances between actual performance and forecast
- Assistance in the preparation of timely and accurate quarterly rolling forecasts.
- VAT reporting
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual client reporting
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience:
- Part Qualified (ideally Finalist-level) or QBE
- +3 years’ experience within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- A process-driven and proactive approach
This position is offering up to £30,000 within a fantastic working environment with support to achieve qualifications. If you are interested, please get in touch as we are welcoming applications at your earliest convenience.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year