Allstaff Office Division are delighted to be bringing to market an exciting Bookkeeper vacancy with one of our key clients based in Paisley.
The role will sit within the key finance function where the successful candidate will be responsible for the daily processing of key accounts functions to include credit control, purchase ledger and sales ledger.
Key areas of the role will surround:
- Cash handling, posting and allocating all cash receipts
- Posting and allocation of bank transactions and bank statement reconciliation on a daily basis
- Registering and allocation of purchase invoices
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Sales Ledger and purchase ledger duties
- Credit control
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience:
- +3 years’ experience within a similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- A process-driven and proactive approach
This role is on a temporary to permanent basis with part-time hours of 18 hours per week, offering £10.50ph – £12ph.
We are welcoming applications at your earliest convenience.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary staff, engaging and paying workers directly and supplying to a client who will control the worker in the course of their work.