Allstaff Office Division are proud to support one of our key clients in Glasgow in their search to appoint a part-time Sales Administrator on a temporary basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation with a fantastic reputation within the market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking and placing supplier orders, alongside liaising with customers ensuring the best levels of service are delivered.
Key areas of the role surround:
- Placing supplier orders as and when needed
- Dealing with customer queries over the phone and by email
- Coordinate end-user enquiries through stockists and distributors
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts
- Processing goods out and sales orders
- Ensure the support of stockists
- Arranging samples in sales orders
- Arranging travel and logistics for shows (stands, literature, business cards, samples etc)
- Supporting wider team as and when required
The ideal candidate:
- Self-motivated within the workplace and able to work to own initiative
- Strong customer service skills with a positive attitude
- Good administrative experience
- Strong computer literacy experience
My client is offering a competitive pay rate on this position and we are keen to speak with candidates who hold the above experience at the earliest opportunity. If you feel you match the above criteria and are keen to learn more, please get in touch ASAP.
Hours of work: Part-time 25 hrs per week
Rate of Pay: £10.00
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.