Allstaff Finance & Accountancy Division are proud to be partnering with our highly successful Manufacturing client who are seeking to appoint a permanent Payroll Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for running a large payroll from beginning to end using Pegasus Opera.
- End to End Payroll Processing
- Timesheets, overtime, and holiday adjustments
- Process starters, leavers and amendments
- Calculating statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
- Company sick pay – checking entitlements and making payments
- Tax code changes , Court orders , Voluntary deductions and pension changes
- Ad hoc payroll changes, cost codes etc Post Payroll Processing
- HMRC – RTI submissions – Reconcile and pay the HMRC account
- Pensions – reconcile and pay
- Voluntary deductions – reconcile and pay all other voluntary deductions
- Reconcile and pay all court orders – CSA, Council Tax etc
- Payroll Reporting – Create and distribute full costing reports to finance team
- Answering employee queries regarding payroll matters
- Benefit in kind administration
- Year-end returns
- Year start routines including annual pay award processing, pension and rates uplifts
- Keep up to date with legislative changes/best practice
We are shortlisting for this role currently, and therefore would welcome applications at your earliest convenience. This role is full-time with working hours of 40 hours pw.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.