Allstaff Office & Professional Services Division have partnered with our highly successful and award-winning Facilities Management client. Based in Paisley they are in search of an experienced Payroll Manager to join their newly refurbished offices on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the HR department and wider payroll function which will in turn help to contribute towards business growth.
Key aspects of the role will surround:
- Managing all rates and budget information within the payroll and time and attendance system. Ensuring all monthly site hours are within budget and highlighting any discrepancies.
- Processing weekly/ monthly payroll for all company employees
- Process new starters and leavers
- Pension related administration (auto-enrolment)
- Statutory payments – Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay, PAYE and National Insurance etc. Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Responsible for all HMRC reporting tasks and legislation. BACS preparation and processing.
- Ensuring all manual calculations are correct including notice, SSP, furlough and absence calculations.
- Ensuring accurate calculation and completion of P11D.
- Ensuring all onboarding and offboarding processes are completed accurately ensuring compliance and all right to work checks are complete.
- Handling all employee pay queries accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ad-hoc support across the team and as when required
Due to the nature of this role, we are looking to speak with highly experienced candidates who hold end-to-end Payroll experience.
To be successful in this role, you will need to hold the following experience:
- +3 years’ experience within a Payroll Manager role with experience of managing a small team
- Strong knowledge surrounding P11D and payroll processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
For your efforts, my client is offering a fantastic basic salary of up to £35,000 + excellent benefits and bonus. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in learning more, please submit your details for consideration.
Hours of work: M-F 09:00 – 17:00 – Currently working from home.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.