Allstaff are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our prestigious Manufacturing client Scottish Leather Group.
Our client is experiencing significant growth and is recruiting for several Production Operators based at their site in Central Paisley.
With a world-class reputation for manufacturing high-quality leather & their commitment to sustainability & local employment now has never been a better time to join their business. Our client offers excellent rates of pay with a starting rate of £9.50ph plus shift allowance up to £10.95 for nightshift. A dedicated team will take you through induction and unrivalled long term opportunities.
These roles are on a fixed night shift 10pm-6am Sunday to Thursday. These roles are ongoing temporary and offer permanent contract opportunities.
Duties for the position include:
- Processes such as laminating, laser etch cutting and auditing of materials
- Working across various processes in line with the appropriate operating procedures
- Consistently delivering high quality outputs that meet both Company and customer expectations
- Always using the safe and correct method of work according to the current internal best practice
- Correctly identifying materials with the correct product code and batch number
- Completing all relevant paperwork and documentation associated with the process
- Maintaining the highest quality standards at all times
We want to speak with candidates who are hard-working, show initiative and have a keen eye for detail.
To be suitable for these roles you must be able to pass a drug test and be available to start immediately.
Interested? Please submit your CV below!
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary staff, engaging and paying workers directly and supplying to a client who will control the worker in the course of their work