Allstaff manufacturing division are working with our client who manufactures window and door sets for the construction industry to recruit a Semi-skilled labourer to work in their joinery workshop.
The role is a temporary on-going job which may lead to permanent employment after a period of time and all key components of the job being met.
Duties will include;
- Fitting handles and locks to doors
- Fitting glazing units
- Sanding and de-nibbing of doors/frames before painting
- Building orders and palletising
- Other basic joinery duties as required.
- Candidates must be comfortable using power hand tools including saws and screw guns.
Hours of work are 8am – 430pm Monday to Friday.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary staff, engaging and paying workers directly and supplying to a client who will control the worker in the course of their work