Allstaff Office and Professional Services are seeking an experienced administrator to work with our Global Law client based within the city centre of Glasgow.
The role would be within the ASC Client Team and would report directly to the team leader and be part of the global team providing support to the global Business Development and Brand, Marketing and Communications teams.
In addition to being part of the global team providing administrative support, the Coordinator will focus on supporting other members of the team to deliver exceptional, high quality service to internal clients.
Essential skills and experience required
- Previous relevant experience in a professional services or corporate environment.
- Previous experience of people management and training
- Proven track record of providing quality customer service.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated experience responding to high volumes of queries, ensuring quality output.
- Excellent verbal and written communication – able to write clearly, concisely and to a high standard, with an excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation.
- Extremely high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to operate firm systems and generate reports/data quickly and accurately.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work co-operatively and flexibly within own team and across other teams.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and demonstrate flexibility
A hybrid working model is on offer and hours of work are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Flexibility between 08.00 and 19.30 with a staggered working arrangement. Salary is very competitive – Interested? Pleas send your CV.
Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.