Allstaff Office Services are delighted to be working in partnership with our prestigious client, to bring to the market exclusively, the role of Technical Systems Administrator.
We seek individuals who are well versed in data analysis, looking at the impact of costs on products and understanding the results. You will support the Technical Team to deliver the departmental strategy regarding product development and sample production and will play a key role in maintaining and updating systems. You will collate, analyse and present data taking a very proactive approach to this.
- Using data to solve problems
- Compiling and reporting on department KPI’s
- Collating and analysing data
- Analysing trial data to support customer and internal development activity
- Setting up and updating all sample order checklists
- Carrying out all administration duties on behalf of the technical team
- Excellent Excel and systems experience
- Enjoys working with data and systems
- Enjoys problem-solving
- A clear and concise communicator
Please note, hours of work for this role are Monday to Friday 07.45 – 16.00, however, there can be some flexibility on these. Due to location, own transport is required.
If you are interested in this role, please do get in touch!
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.