***NO COLD-CALLING INVOLVED!!***
Allstaff Office Services Division are supporting one of our highly successful clients in Edinburgh, who are one of the largest food wholesalers in the UK, in their search for x2 Telesales Customer Service Advisors on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first-class customer service in answering calls for the Business Telephone service customers.
Main duties of the role will include:
- Making outbound taking inbound calls from the existing customer base
- Building relationships with the existing customers and processing customer orders
- Maximising sales opportunities upselling value of other products
- This role does not include any cold calling!
To be successful in this role, it’s important that you hold the following experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Courteous and friendly manner
- Previous food industry experience would be advantageous
- Pro-active approach, with the ability to work autonomously
- Able to communicate on all levels including senior management
- Positive and upbeat attitude
This position is offering a basic salary of up to £20,000 with OTE £26,200 with the following fantastic benefits:
- 25 days holiday + 9 public holidays
- Free parking at their depots
- Exclusive range of discounts such as fashion on the high street, cinema tickets and family activities, car insurance and supermarkets
- Personal accident insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee discounts from the internal catalogue
- Salary benchmarking
- Parental leave
- Earn more by reaching targets
If you meet the above criteria and would be interested in discussing further, please submit your CV at your earliest convenience.
NOTE: Allstaff is operating as an Employment Agency for the supply of Permanent and Contract staff employed directly by the hirer.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.