Allstaff Office & Professional Services Division are currently recruiting for a Temporary Payroll Administrator for our award-winning Facilities Management company based in Paisley.
This contract will last c. 1-3 months and will be on a working from home basis.
Working within their centralised Finance function, you will be responsible for ensuring complete accuracy in relation to processing the monthly payroll across all employees within the organisation.
The role will include:
- Accurate preparation and processing of monthly payrolls ensuring all payment deadlines are met accordingly
- Ensure the correct legislative and contractual deductions are processed from monthly salaries
- Working alongside the HR function to ensure payroll processes run smoothly and are adhered to
- Communicate regularly with employees to understand and resolve any payroll queries
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Processing SSP, SMP, SPP
To be successful in this role, it is important that you meet the below criteria:
- +2 years’ experience within a similar Payroll position, completing end-to-end payroll
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a high volume role
- Ability to meet deadlines and objectives
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Excellent communication skills
Rate of pay: £12ph
Hours of work: Mon to Fri 0900-1700, currently working from home.
If you’re interested and meet the above criteria, please get in touch ASAP.
Not the role for you? Take a look at our other current roles in Glasgow, Paisley, Hillington, Inchinnan and Lanarkshire.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.