Allstaff requires a 12 month Construction Project Manager for our well established client.
You should be available to commence early January with the project expected to run until December 2020 with the possibility of being extended.
We seek a professionally qualified Project Manager with extensive experience working within Civil Construction and Mechanical installation schemes. A degree qualification in Civil or M&E Engineering is desirable. Relevant experience is essential, in particular, experience dealing with architects, engineers, clients and sub-contractors. You should be an excellent communicator, capable of problem solving and have good man management skills.
You will assist in the re-development of the factory by coordinating the in-house technical team, equipment and service providers.
- Ensuring the team deliver the programme in accordance with current best practice. Adhering to construction techniques, delivered on time and to budget.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with relevant Health & Safety legislation and policies.
- Assisting in the development, planning and construction of the project ensuring quality, cost and programme adherence.
- Organising labour for the site including sub contractors.
- Ensuring progress reports are submitted on time.
- Implementing a development plan in line with the agreed schedule.
- Ensuring installation is completed within budget.
Interested? Please submit your CV along with salary expectation
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.