Our Global Manufacturing client is going through a very exciting period of change and we are looking to speak with IT Systems Administrators, specifically with Windows 10, Active Directory, and Diagnosing Hardware Faults experience.
Reporting into the IT Manager, you will provide a professional 1st and 2nd line and general administrative support to the IT Department.
Candidates will be commuting between 3 sites (Locally) and must have access to their own vehicle and have a clean driving license
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm.
Candidates should have the ability to demonstrate the internal workings of a PC and diagnostic skills in resolving PC problems. You should also be experienced in commercial third-party software and installation processes, have exposure to Active Directory or any LDAP user control system that has the ability to apply policies to users and devices.
- Support client operating systems
- Support third party software installed on PCs
- Set up mobile devices on MDM
- Support network switches via console
- Support telephony system and desk phones
- Understand the IT network topology and infrastructure
- Answer IT Support line from within the Group, screen, and direct calls
- Check Backup results and Server Operation checks
- Analyze, diagnose and resolve PC problems
- Produce documentation to record events and procedures
- Provide onsite support
- Audit PCs
- Maintain and control the list of User’s software installed
- Roll out new PCs to user’s specification
- Introduce and enforce procedures and policies set out by the IT manager or Head of IT
- Basic Linux scripting
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV today.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.