Allstaff Office Division seeks an Administrator, ideally with a customs background, on a one year contract to work with our client based in Paisley.
Candidates should have a strong administration background, well developed IT skills (Office 365 or similar), excellent keyboard skills and show high levels of accuracy.
You will be responsible for completing import and export customs entries on behalf of customers, ensuring HMRC compliance. You will onboard customers, become familiar with their supply chains, and help them understand how to provide you with the information required to clear their goods in UK ports.
- Check all relevant customs and trade documents.
- Enter data onto the system ensuring accuracy is high
- Build positive working relationships with both new and existing customers
- Deal with Tariff classification
- Communicate with customs and HMRC
- Scan documents onto the system and file
- Ensure customs entries are entered in a timely manner accurately
- Correspond to telephone and email customer enquiries
- Ensure compliance is met at all times
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV today.
Please note, we require candidates who are available for an immediate start.
Salary: £20,000.00-£21,000.00 per year
Contract length: 12 months. Please note, this role could continue on beyond the fixed term date.
Hours of work: Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Work remotely: Yes
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.