Our Professional Services division has an exciting role with our well-established client in the Paisley area.
The role will be working within the Senior Management team helping to manage the office and help desk, providing operational support and finance duties. Previous experience in working within a Facilities Management role or Public Sector post is essential.
Responsibilities and main duties of the role are:
- Manage and lead the office and help desk team.
- Establish and maintain reporting and configuration of all real-time telephone logging system.
- Monitor the performance of Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders.
- Offer support and coaching when required.
- Recruit and train the Helpdesk team.
- Facilitate regular contract review meeting being fully accountable for KPI’s.
- Monitor the Helpdesk to ensure SLA’s are adhered to and address any difficulties as they may arise.
- Carry out 1 to 1’s for all team members
- Strong and effective communication skills and internal and external stakeholders.
- Build on existing and new customer relationships promoting a culture of excellence.
- General Hr duties- monitoring absences and disciplinaries.
- Complying to the companies Health and Safety legislation.
- Working to and delivering KPI’s.
- Daily reporting.
- Relevant experience in an Office Management background, including managing a Help Desk environment.
- Proven performance in Managing staff within an Office environment in large scale, complex and distributed business environment.
- Experience in the use of Call Centre technologies and reporting.
- Experience in managing and motivating a team.
- Experience in the application of technology to provide effective and efficient support to the customer.
- Problem trend analysis.
- Facilities management background.
- Experience in coaching and development of team members.
- Excellent communication skills to meet new operational challenges.
This is a full time permanent role and hours of work will be completed between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
There will be a requirement to travel to two other sites, Greenock and Falkirk, therefore, it’s important candidates have their own transport to accommodate this possibility.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.