Allstaff are delighted to be working in partnership with a global manufacturing company based in Renfrewshire recruiting for a Production Supervisor. Our client is going through an exciting period of change and is looking to appoint a dynamic, fast paced individual with excellent supervisory experience in a similar role. You should have experience of meeting and exceeding targets and the ability to demonstrate line management skills.
Hours of work will be early and back shift on a rotational weekly basis, 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, however, a degree of flexibility will be required around this, to suit the requirements of the business. There will also be a requirement to work weekends as and when required.
Health and safety experience. Educated to IOSH level
Lean manufacturing awareness/experience
People skills and coaching experience.
Reporting into the Lead Production Supervisor you will support the operational efficiency of the day to day running of production, ensuring all KPI’s and customer demands are fulfilled, ensuring procedures and compliances are fully adhered to. You will work in conjunction with the Lead Production Supervisor on a variety of projects related to Health and safety, quality, workplace organisation, environmental and sustainability.
· Embed a Health &Safety culture of zero tolerance ensuring the policy is fully understood and implemented by all
· Report any near miss and hazards, ensuring appropriate feedback is given
· Work closely with internal departments to identify efficiencies and opportunities
· Implement actions identified through internal auditing in a timely manner
· Manage all internal and external regularity compliances and guidelines during each shift set out by Health &Safety, quality and environmental requirements
· Ensure all quality checks are carried out by machine operators ensuring quality is not compromised
· Supervise to execute the production plan communicating any risk to the Production Manager
· Monitor and confirm productivity payments
· Record and monitor KPI’s
· Develop optimum results and create a can do attitude through motivating and encouraging staff
· Performance management of Team Leaders and Operators with the support of HR
· Handle holiday and absence requests and identify and labour shortages to the Production Manager
· Liaise with maintenance to ensure plant machinery is in full working order
Allstaff are extremely keen to hear from you should you have the relevant skills and experience.
Apply for this role
To apply for this role, please send us your CV using the form below.
If you have any difficulty, or need any help, please contact us.