Allstaff require a temporary to permanent experienced Technical Sales Administrator for our well- established manufacturing client based Hillington. Candidates should be available for an immediate start.
You will support the technical sales actions of the internal sales team, external sales reps and Technical Department with small projects, involved in providing product technical support to internal and external customers. You will provide an end to end internal sales support service managed by others in the external sales team. There will be room to take on more technical responsibility as the role builds.
- Taking projects from initial enquiry through registration, specification, technical sales support provision, managing the portal and supply of any warranty
- Organising sample requests and assessing enquiries
- Processing and checking requests from managers/internal sales team to provide a full technical sales advisory service
- Updating information on SAP
- Responding to technical enquiries via email, telephone or other means
Ideally candidates will have experience of using SAP and have a construction background to be considered for this role.
Hours of work are Mon-Fri 8.30am – 4.30pm (1-hour lunch) – 35 hours per week
£10.98 per hour
Close to public transport links and free parking on site, this is a fantastic opportunity which is likely to become permanent for the right individual!
We would love to hear from you, please call myself, Jennifer Pagliocca on 0141 887 1137 or email me on; email@example.com