Allstaff remains extremely passionate and knowledgeable in this thriving sector. We have spent many years working with some of Scotland’s leading manufacturers, creating strong partnerships.
We can support peaks in business by providing immediately available temporary staff and or permanent staff dependent on your business needs. Allstaff pride ourselves in the trusted relationships we have built and maintained over the years. We work hard, consistently, diligently and compliantly to provide a fast, efficient turn around at a cost-effective price for your business.
We recognise key candidate skills and can identify the best match for our impressive client portfolio. You will be guaranteed the same level of attention and dedication whether your need is low or high volume. We truly enjoy working with such a variety of clients and will work closely with you to ensure we have the right match and service agreement.
We consistently place candidates in the following roles:
- Production Operators
- Machine Operators
- Team Leaders
- Production Supervisors
- Health and Safety Executives
- Production Managers
“We [..] first contracted with Allstaff back in 2005, when we decided that in order to smooth out peaks and troughs in our production, we would employ agency workers. The model has developed since then and now all companies in [group] use Allstaff….I highly recommend Carolyn Moir Grant and her team. they have similar values , are local and committed to providing a professional service designed to meet our needs at a value for money cost.Chief Operating Officer, manufacturing company, Dec 2019
What we offer?
- A dedicated team of Recruitment Specialists who are happy to discuss any requirements you may have.
- 1 hour response time – Allstaff promises to get back to every enquiry within the hour with the names of your candidates or at the very least a progress update.
- Temporary staff- we can provide last-minute cover, one-off sickness/absence/backfill cover, requests for 1-250+ staff
- Permanent staff- we will source and shortlist candidates for any permanent manufacturing positions
- When clients require we can undertake Health and Safety inductions, training and assessment centres.
- On-site check in’s when required
- Regular client check-in’s- we want to keep in touch and receive feedback
- Candidate care- Our candidates remain key and without the skills and hard work of our temp team we would not be able to provide such an effective service. Every candidate is interviewed in order to understand their needs and wants. We never place candidates in roles that don’t suit to fill a request. Prior to starting the role, a thorough briefing is given and we check candidates have correct PPE (if required). We keep in touch with them to ensure any queries or issues are sorted as soon as possible.
A consultative approach…
We supply many organisations both large and small. The team have years of experience in this sector and excellent local knowledge. They will take the time to get to know your company and your requirements and provide realistic, deliverable results. Our ethos is very much about a shared, enjoyable experience for all those that come into contact with our business. We believe in forming genuine partnerships built around our core values. Our team, candidates, clients and suppliers are all treated with the same mutual respect.
Questions? Want to take the next steps…
For manufacturing roles in the Glasgow, Lanarkshire and surrounding areas please contact Ricki Cooper . Likewise, for roles in Paisley, Renfrewshire and Inverclyde contact Ryan Robinson and Gordon Nock. Whether you are looking for your next job or are looking for staff please get in touch.