Allstaff offers almost 40 years of expertise in the Warehouse sector, ensuring a fast and efficient turnaround.
We understand the importance placed on supplying both skilled and unskilled warehouse operatives at short notice. Allstaff can support peaks in business by providing immediately available temporary staff and or permanent staff dependant on your business needs.
Warehouse operatives require great attention to detail to ensure products are picked and packed efficiently and daily targets are met. We recognise key candidate skills and can identify the best match for our clients. You will be guaranteed the same level of attention and dedication whether your need is low or high volume, short or long term. We truly enjoy working with such a varied client portfolio and will work closely with you to ensure we have the right match and service agreement.
We consistently place candidates in the following roles:
- Order Pickers
- General Operators
- Machine Operators
- Industrial Cleaners
- Administration Support
- Warehouse Management
[We] have various temporary staff requirements, both short and longer term and I have received first class service from Ryan and Gordon. Staff have been placed quickly and efficiently and the standard of the staff is very high due to Allstaff’s robust processesProduction Manager, manufacturing company, Dec 2019
What we offer?
- A dedicated team of Recruitment Specialists who are happy to discuss any requirements you may have.
- 1 hour response time – Allstaff promises to get back to every enquiry within the hour with the names of your candidates or at the very least a progress update.
- Temporary staff- we can provide last-minute cover, one-off sickness/absence/backfill cover, requests for 1-250+ staff
- Permanent staff- we will source and shortlist candidates for any permanent warehouse positions
- When clients require we can undertake Health and Safety inductions, training and assessment centres.
- On-site check in’s when required
- Regular client check-in’s- we want to keep in touch and receive feedback
- Candidate care- Our candidates remain key and without the skills and hard work of our temp team we would not be able to provide such an effective service. Every candidate is interviewed in order to understand their needs and wants. We never place candidates in roles that don’t suit to fill a request. Prior to starting the role, a thorough briefing is given and we check candidates have correct PPE (if required). We keep in touch with them to ensure any queries or issues are sorted as soon as possible.
A consultative approach…
We supply many organisations both large and small. The team have years of experience in this sector and excellent local knowledge. They will take the time to get to know your company and your requirements and provide realistic, deliverable results. Our ethos is very much about a shared, enjoyable experience for all those that come into contact with our business. We believe in forming genuine partnerships built around our core values. Our team, candidates, clients and suppliers are all treated with the same mutual respect.
Questions? Want to take the next steps…
For manufacturing roles in the Glasgow, Lanarkshire and surrounding areas please contact Ricki Cooper . Likewise, for roles in Paisley, Renfrewshire and Inverclyde contact Ryan Robinson and Gordon Nock. Whether you are looking for your next job or are looking for staff please get in touch.