Allstaff Paisley seek an experienced Account Manager for a prestigious client based near Paisley.
Due to location, own transport is essential.
Candidates must have a strong commercial background with vast experience of working directly with customers, be a clear and concise communicator who is very results focused. Those with a manufacturing background will be preferred.
This role will involve international travel on a frequent basis, sometimes at short notice.
Reporting into the Commercial Director, duties will include:
- Maintaining effective relationships with existing accounts
- Identifying any new sales opportunities, taking ownership and following through
- Maintaining and improving upon profit margins
- Updating and improving customer CRM system
- Supporting any request by a client and actioning within set timescales as per SLA’s
- Creating management reports on excel on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Using negotiation skills on a daily basis this maximising all new sales
- Supporting any new products being launched to market
- Daily liaison with other departments
Suitable candidates should come from an Account Manager background and have the ability to provide evidence on how sales and related targets have been met to date.
Interested? please submit your CV through the link
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG3547
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: