Allstaff Glasgow are recruiting a permanent Business Development/Administrator for our client based city centre.
Hours of work are 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday (40 hours). Overtime will be required at weekends during the summer period for which double time will be paid.
Reporting into the General manager, suitable candidates will provide a high level of administration support and be the first point of contact at main reception, dealing with front line enquiries, face to face and over the telephone. Suitable candidates should have excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to work on their own or as part of a team. You will also support the General Manager carry out business development to attract and secure new business which will involve targeting new clients by attending networking events and local business events.Candidates should have a passion and background in sales, ideally from within hospitality or property.
Duties will include:
- Providing administration support to the management team
- Providing support at the front desk, answer and transfer calls
- Dealing with day to day enquiries
- Carrying out business development
- Ensuring Sales kpi’s Are met
- Promoting the organisation in a positive light thus attracting new business
- Attending networking events and raising awareness of the business
- Being pro active, sourcing leads and new opportunities to secure business
- Account management of existing business
- Ensuring visitors are signed in and out of site
- Raising invoices
- Inputting financial information onto the system
- Maintaining occupancy records
- Assisting in arranging /conducting sales viewings for prospective residents
The basic salary for this role will be £19k and annual bonus will mean OTE will be in the region of £21k
Interested? Please submit your CV through the link.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position
Job Reference: GG4736
Salary: Up to £8.75 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP