As an Electronics Operator in an aerospace environment, you will be responsible for the repair, modification and overhaul of electronic avionic assemblies and printed circuit boards for a variety of civil aviation customers.
- Fault find to component level and repair as required
- Use of manual and automated test equipment.
- Supporting engineering / quality investigations and project work as and when required.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and read electronic digital/analogue circuit diagrams
- Raise all relevant paperwork to complete the task, ensuring traceability and compliance is maintained throughout the process.
- Previous experience of fault diagnosis and testing of electronic components essential
- They will need to demonstrate that they are able to utilise detailed Manuals, drawings and other documentation to aid this requirement
- Minimum of ONC or time served experience apprentice or similar level of knowledge and experience.
- Must be PC literate.
- Must be proficient in soldering and rework of electronic assemblies to industry standards.
Job Reference: RR8877
Salary: £8.47 - £8.98 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP