Allstaff Commercial Division have a fantastic opportunity available for a Finance Assistant with an organisation based Paisley.
Close to public transport links and with free on site parking, our client offers excellent working hours (Mon to Fri 9-4.30pm) along with a generous salary and holiday package (37 days Holiday minimum).
Our client seeks a candidate who long term, is looking for career progression within the company and will invest time into doing so. Suitable candidates should have experience of double entry bookkeeping, pay great attention to detail and be used to high volume data entry.
Reporting into the Chief Accountant, duties will include:
- Payment of members and staff expenses and benefits
- Purchase Ledger duties for National and local office
- Invoicing, dealing with supplier enquires, ensuring invoices are processed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Processing refunds
- Cancelling cheques
- Speaking with members over the telephone and resolving queries
- Internet banking and processing payments
- Ensuring branch cash and statements are entered into the system and reconciled
- Reporting any high expenditure to senior staff
Interested? Please submit your CV stating salary expectation today!
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Job Reference: GG3691
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: