Allstaff Permanent Division require a Health & Safety Manager or a Supervisor looking to progress to the next stage for our prestigious manufacturing client based in Renfrewshire. Due to location, own transport is essential.
A key member of the team, you will drive a workforce and create a culture where health & safety is never compromised. You will ensure staff understand their responsibilities, be hands on driving improvements and continue to develop and build sustainable hazard risk management systems in line with business objectives.
Candidates should have 3+ years experience in a similar role and be qualified to NEBOSH Diploma/NVQ level 5 with evidence of CPD achievement coupled with proven experience of working with and improving management systems.
A Full UK driving license is also required.
Does this sound like you? If so, please do get in touch!
- Ensuring Health & Safety is effectively managed including employee wellbeing
- Providing staff with advice in relation to all company H&S activities
- Ensuring the company comply with legal obligations through H&S management system, policy procedures and training
- Driving a culture of high incident reporting and behavioural safety
- Implementing a programme of audits and reviews
- Ensuring all accidents, near misses and non-conformities are reported correctly and investigated in line with HSE policies and procedures
- Maintaining accident report files and corrective actions preventing reoccurance
- Producing monthly reports
- Monitoring industry developments, participate in forums, assess best practice and market developments
- Management of change, promote best practice and manage two H&S Officers
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established growing organisation who are a market leader within their field. Please submit your CV to me should you have the relevant experience.