Allstaff Office Division are currently recruiting for an experienced Housing Area Assistant to work with our client on a 7 month fixed term contract.
Working within the Tenancy team to provide excellent customer service to all residents.
Job duties are as follows:
- Inspecting properties and common areas on a regular basis.
- Monitoring repairs and coordinating with maintenance department and external parties.
- Liaising with tenants face to face and over the phone/email
- Ensuring all complaints are received and deal with in a professional manner and meeting company guidelines/time lines.
- Reference checking
- arranging interviews with tenants
- General administration tasks
The successful candidate will have previous experience working withing the housing sector, proficient in all Microsoft Packages, excellent communication skills and have an excellent can do attitude.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience required then please apply direct.
Allstaff is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this position
Job Reference: JC3669
Salary: Up to £13.60 per hour
Salary per: Hour
Job Start Date: Asap